Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thank YOU!

 


Dear Friends,

I'm sending a second email this week because the content deserves a space of its own -- a space to share my deep thanks for YOU.

I am gifted with seeing over 75 people each week in all the different meditations and groups at my studio and online. There are the numerous people who read my emails,  people I don't see. You all matter to me. You all make a difference. Though you may not see each other outside of what you do, I would love for you to know that you are part of something so much larger! I am well aware that without each one of you, the mindful community would not exist, and without everyone's generosity I could not be of service in the same capacity that I currently am. I feel blessed and I am so grateful. 


What I feel this Thanksgiving is the abundance that is made of YOU. I am always amazed by the courage I see in anyone who practices living with awareness,  mindfulness, the willingness to reflect, and the dedication to grow in presence.  

So thank you...
~ For allowing me into your minds, hearts, and bodies and for sharing with me
~ For forgiving my mistakes in speech and actions because I have surely made some

~ For having the courage to open, to be quiet & still, even with your to-do lists revving in the background and the voice in your head that tells you to "do" something
~ For allowing yourself the patience to listen to yourself & to others
~ For being willing to not know, to try on, to reflect, to be vulnerable, to be curious
~ For trying again and again when something matters to you, though it is hard
~ For recognizing when your perceptions & judgements are blocking love & understanding
~ For forgiving yourself
~ For remembering to see what is well and good and all the ways you are full

~ For your kindness and compassion 
~ For being your genuine self
~ For showing up

These are no small things, though we often forget to acknowledge them. These things you do nourish us all. Thank you.


As your presence fills me in ways I know and may not know, may you, too, feel full today and everyday from all you receive and give. May you be happy and healthy. May you be safe and may this holiday add warmth and love to your week.

🙏
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment